1. What type of partnership could the Vice Minister of Education (Paraguay) most productively structure a partnership with Elevate to provide financial literacy to the greatest amount of high school students (potentially 500,000)?
2. How can the Minister of Technology (Paraguay) most productively create a high-tech (digital) platform for the government systems of Paraguay.
3. Cooperatives in Paraguay are highly politicized organizations. Managing human capital can be a real struggle. What systems could the leaders of these organizations put in place to foment cultures of meritocracy?
4. BCP is the largest bank in Peru. With two years of experience working together, how could BCP reach more SME clientes?
5. How can we help our partners reduce the turnover rate of their loan officers?
6. How can MFIs better understand the risk of their borrowers before, during, and after they lend money?
7. What management tools, metrics, and systems could be put in place to better measure the individual impact of each cooperative team member?
8. What technology can be leveraged to better more improve communication between borrowers and loan officers and/or between cooperative team members?
9. How can cooperatives leverage technology among their borrowers who have low levels of smartphone penetration?